[On-Demand Webinar] Telebehavioral Health Across the Continuum of Care
Join the American Telemedicine Association and Geoffrey Boyce, CEO and Dr. Hossam Mahmoud, Medical Director of InSight + Regroup, as they share the latest perspectives on telebehavioral healthcare and the elements of providing these needed services across the continuum care in today’s modern and evolving landscape.
In response to the increasing demand for behavioral health services and a diminishing supply of clinicians, many organizations are turning to telehealth solutions. Additionally, the current nationwide pandemic is compelling organizations to turn to telepsychiatry to continue delivering critical care services during this uncertain time.
It’s important to understand how telebehavioral care can and should be delivered to meet patients where they need it most. InSight + Regroup will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Telepsychiatry’s role in the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Current trends in behavioral health and telepsychiatry
- On-demand services for hospital emergency departments
- Scheduled telebehavioral health services for outpatient, community health clinics
- Direct-to-consumer services to uniquely bring behavioral care directly into people’s home
We’re preparing all types of organizations by discussing the advantages and approaches to implementing telebehavioral health services across the continuum of care.
Please complete the form to watch the on-demand webinar & access the presentation materials.