[On-Demand Webinar] COVID-19 and Beyond: Telepsychiatry Best Practices and Regulatory Priorities
Now is the time for telebehavioral health. The COVID-19 global healthcare crisis has meant a remarkable evolution for the already rapidly changing telehealth industry.
In recent weeks, every state, county and community across the United States has experienced a greater prevalence of mental health conditions. As the need for mental health rises, the push for virtualizing interactions is exploding, resulting in a major boom in telebehavioral health.
With unprecedented swiftness, the telebehavioral health industry is experiencing regulatory changes on multiple fronts, including reimbursement, HIPAA compliance standards, prescribing and licensure. Many care settings and clinicians are quickly virtualizing their operations and are working to navigate a whole host of new processes and a new regulatory environment.
eHI joined Insight + Regroup for this important discussion on telepsychiatry best practices and regulatory guidance during COVID-19 and beyond.
- Best practices for blending clinic-based and in-home care models
- How EDs and crisis centers can face rising need for mental health services
- How phone consultations can supplement virtual care encounters
- Selecting a sustainable telehealth platform that is compliant beyond COVID-19
- Leveraging licensure options to begin delivering care
- Expedited credentialing processes to deploy services quickly
- Regulatory shifts and how they can shape the future of telehealth care delivery
- Geoffrey Boyce, MBA, Chief Executive Officer, Insight + Regroup
- Irene Epshteyn, MD, Adult Psychiatrist, Whiteside County Community Health Clinic; Associate Medical Director, Scheduled Services, Insight + Regroup
- Naveen Kathuria, JD, SVP, Growth & Advisory Services, Insight + Regroup
Please complete the form to watch the webinar & access the presentation materials.